Food supplement. BAD ASS MASS gainer is a product enriching the daily diet with a complex of complete proteins and carbohydrates, supplemented with optimally specified servings of creatine monohydrate and L-glutamine. The proposed formula will prove useful as a form of support during mass building and modeling of a muscular body. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder, which makes it possible to prepare a delicious and nutritious shake with incredible taste. The supplement is recommended for people seeking a convenient source of valuable calories and essential nutrients – the preparation is recommended for amateur and professional enthusiasts of strength and endurance sports.
What are the benefits of BAD ASS MASS?
- Over 390 valuable calories in a single serving – ideal for people building mass and shaping a muscular physique
- As much as 30 g of a high-class protein complex – a well-thought-out composition of as many as 5 different forms of protein with various kinetics of absorption – heterogeneous rate of release of amino acids and nutrients
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and helps maintain a healthy bone structure[1,2,3,4]
- Complete protein – rich in up to 8g of BCAA complex – exogenous amino acids can help in protein synthesis process and reduce the consequences of strenuous physical activity[1,5,6,7]
- Carbohydrates can be valuable for proper muscle function, e.g. by affecting glycogen resynthesis after intensive workouts[1,4,8]
- Creatine helps to increase physical performance during short-term and intense exercise and may be beneficial in the context of body composition gains[1,4,9,10]
- L-glutamine is recognized as an amino acid that may prove to be a valuable support for improved performance and endogenous synthesis of L-cytrulline[11,12]BAD ASS MASS. Food supplement
Serving size: 2 Scoops (100 g) Servings per container: 70 Nutrition Value 100 g 200 g Energy 1660 kJ / 391 kcal 3320 kJ / 783 kcal Fat 2,6 g 5,2 g of which saturates 1,7 g 3,4 g Carbohydrate 62 g 124 g of which sugars 10 g 20 g Protein 30 g 60 g Salt 0,41 g 0,82 g Creatine monohydrate 2500 mg 5000 mg of which creatine 2200 mg 4400 mg L-glutamine 1500 mg 3000 mg Branched chain amino acids 8000 mg 16000 mg