NUCLEAR NUTRITION ATOMIC WHEY is a dietary supplement in the form of an easily soluble powder that helps enrich your everyday diet with high-quality whey protein concentrate (WPC). The raw material used in the supplement is of unique quality, as the protein supplied by the supplement is characterized by a high content of essential amino acids. The product allows easy and fast preparation of a high-protein shake, which is ideal for people who exercise and supporters of a healthy and varied diet. The lack of solubility problems makes the nutrient an excellent addition to meals, such as oatmeal, yogurt, shakes, or baked goods.
What are the advantages of NUCLEAR NUTRITION ATOMIC WHEY?
- A single serving of the nutrient supplements your daily diet with 22 g of wholesome whey protein (WPC).
- Proteins contribute to the growth of muscle mass and help maintain its optimum level, providing support in shaping a muscular and athletic body [1-4].
- Protein contributes to healthy bone health [1, 4].
- Complete protein is a valuable source of amino acids, including BCAA and EAA [5, 6].
- Supplementation with exogenous amino acids (BCAA and EAA) may have beneficial effects on protein synthesis and muscle recovery after strenuous workouts [5-7].
- Kerksick, Chad M., et al. “ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
- Morton, Robert W., et al. “A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults.” British journal of sports medicine 52.6 (2018): 376-384.
- Volek, Jeff S., et al. “Whey protein supplementation during resistance training augments lean body mass.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition 32.2 (2013): 122-135.
- Komisji, Rozporządzenie. “Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci.” Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40
- Jäger, Ralf, et al. “International society of sports nutrition position stand: protein and exercise.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 14.1 (2017): 1-25.
- Negro, Massimo, et al. “Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system.” Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness 48.3 (2008): 347.
- Børsheim, Elisabet, et al. “Essential amino acids and muscle protein recovery from resistance exercise.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism (2002).
(EN) ATOMIC WHEY. With sweeteners. Whey protein concentrate powder for preparing high protein shakes. ATOMIC WHEY is designed for athletes and physically active people with a higher demand for proteins. Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.
Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (from milk), cocoa8,12,13, instant coffee11, flavouring8,12, flavourings1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,13, thickener (xanthan gum), salt4,8,12, red beet juice concentrate2,3,5,10, colour [(E163)2,5, (E141)4, (E160a)1,6,7,9], acidity regulator (citric acid)3,5,6,7,10, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), anti-caking agent (E551).
Recommended use: Mix ~1 scoop of powder (30 g) with 200 ml of water or milk. Use before and immediately after workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is recommended. Keep out of reach of young children. May contain cereals (gluten), eggs, soybeans. Shake the package well before use. This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect density of powder. This product contains the serving indicated when measured exactly by weight. Flavours: Vanilla ice cream1, Blackcurrant ice cream2, Strawberry ice cream3, Pistachio ice cream4, White chocolate-cranberry5, Lemon-pineapple6, Lemon cheesecake7, Chocolate8, Cookies with cream9, Raspberry ice cream10, Coffee frappe11, Snikers12, Bunty13.
|Serving size: ~1 Scoop (30 g) Servings per container: 66|
|Nutrition Value||100 g||30 g|
|Energy||1604 kJ / 379 kcal||477 kJ / 113 kcal|
|Fat||6,4 g||1,9 g|
|Of which saturates||4,4 g||1,3 g|
|Carbohydrate||6,4 g||1,9 g|
|Of which sugars||4,9 g||1,5 g|
|Protein||74 g||22 g|
|Salt||0,5 g||0,15 g|
|Amino acid profile||100g Protein|
|Total Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)||24,9 g|
|L-Aspartic acid||11,6 g|
|L-Glutamic acid||19,0 g|
Best before end, batch number (on the bottom of the container). Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.